Subject: [Leica] Aaron's OT PAW 7 & Pinhole Matchbox Cameras
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sun Feb 19 17:44:48 2006

Hi Folks,

Last week Ric Carter posted a link to a site with a design for making
pinhole cameras out of matchboxes.  Well, guess how I spent my
weekend...yup, that's right...I had some fun and made two of them.  :)  The
first followed the design Ric linked to, and resulted in an ultra-wide
focal length around 12mm, but I made the pinhole too big.  The second was a
more reasonable 24mm, and had a much smaller pinhole.

My PAW this week is from the ultra-wide 12mm with the too-big pinhole...the
camera was about 6 inches from the lamp.
http://www.sandlerphotographs.com/paw/2006_07/index.html

More pinhole matchbox photos from the weekend, and some info about the
cameras themselves:
http://www.sandlerphotographs.com/PinholeMatchbox/2005_02_19_PM01_PM02/index.html

Comments, etc, welcome.

Best,