Subject: [Leica] PAW 7 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Feb 19 09:48:35 2006

I have been away from computers for a few days so I never really
announced nr 6. It's up too. But his week was taken with a Leica (M3,
35 Summicron and Fomapan 400) at 1/8 @ 2.0:

http://dlridings.se/paw/2006/7.html

My greatest accomplishment this week has nothing to do with
photography. After 40 years of being a nicotine addict I have not
touched the stuff for 4 days now. I quit smoking years ago (1977) but
I have been using snuff, which is even worse. It's like mainlining the
stuff.

It's still miserable and my thinking is fragmented, but I'm stubborn
and have decided that this nicotine has to go. Not so much for my own
sake, but my son and I are doing this together. It would be fantastic
to get him off the habit at an early age.

Anyway ... enough rambling.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] PAW 7 dlridings)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] PAW 7 dlridings)