Subject: [Leica] digi Leica Gallery...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Feb 19 05:48:30 2006

Hi Ted,

This minds for me, STILL BETTER!!!

Great job!, great sensibility!

Congratulations again for your work.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org]En nombre de
Ted Grant
Enviado el: viernes, 17 de febrero de 2006 6:46
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: Re: [Leica] digi Leica Gallery...

Luis Ripoll said:
>>> It is really difficult talk about preferences between your masterpieces,
>>> in
> my opinion the picture of the Prime Minister Ben Gurion is an outstanding
> example of excellent psychological portrait, thanks for showing.<<<

Hello Luis,
Thank you for your comment on the portrait of Prime Minister David Ben
Gurion of Israel. It's not shot in a studio, :-)  but during a press
interview with a half dozen journalists and using available light.

All I had to do was wait for a question asked by a journalist and the Prime
Minister was listening intently and "click!" ;-) It was that simple... It's
just a sample of "Light-eyes-content!" ;-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4