Subject: [Leica] Re: Toilets
From: manolito at videotron.ca (EPL)
Date: Fri Feb 17 15:00:19 2006

Ted, you are so very right that we in Canada are blessed by our nation's
enlightened public toilet protocol. It's just never a problem up here,
folks. You could set up a temporary darkroom in your local Tim Horton's
men's room.

I am reminded of this each time I visit New York City. Egads! No wonder the
subway stations reek of piss and are rat infested. Great photography
opportunities (on topic), though, but spend the day in the Big Apple with
your kids and you have a big problem. What exactly are they protecting in
their cans?

I've been in countries with those infamous loo "ladies" stationed outside.
They'll let you in but you've gotta pay for the paper requisites. Totally
sick. Up here the paper (fine Canadian product all) is free for the taking.

Emanuel

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re: Toilets)