Subject: [Leica] My Photo book for sale
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (e. nitka)
Date: Thu Feb 16 14:39:35 2006

It's not bad.  The problem is that LuLu doesn't offer any profiles to
get as close as possible to what you see on the screen.  Because it's
a CMYK some of the shadow areas get blocked easily.  I've had the
Black and White photos ( which are sent to them as RGB) come out very
nicely.  I'm working on my second book which is really just for my
own/ family's consumption about my trips in 2005.  My next project
will be about the plains and prairies .  What I did for the Vacation
2005 book is order one book as a proof book and while I'm adding text
I will then tweak the photos as well

ernie