Subject: [Leica] digi Leica Gallery...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Feb 15 21:41:02 2006

Subject: Re: [Leica] digi Leica Gallery...
GREG LORENZO said:
> Ted,
> > My favorite,(hands down!)is this one:
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/My-Photo-life/097_PM_David_BenGurion_inspects_Guards_Ottawa

Hi Greg,
Thank you.One of my favourites also. :-)

The interesting story behind this photograph is... it was never published in
the paper because the night photo editor said...

"We can't use that picture, nobody will know who it is because you can't see
his face!" :-) True story.:-)  But then most people dealing with editor's
know without a doubt most are very visually challenged!" ;-)

ted