Subject: [Leica] Re: Off to New Orleans with a pile of Tri-X
From: zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed Feb 15 10:18:50 2006

You can get a weekly or even a monthly rate. All the wet and digital
darkroom gear is top notch (Apple, Epson, Ilford...). Staff is very, very
helpfull. Where else can I FTP 20x24 prints and get them printed within a
couple of days? Not to mention they will ship to you.

  Chris

bruce <bruce@ralgo.nl> wrote:
  What an establishment ..................... small membership fee to
enable DIY wet or digital darkroom usage. The hourly rates roll-up
quickly, I would imagine ............... but that it's available!

Does such a place exist in other major US or Canadian cities?

Thanks,
B.