Subject: [Leica] A walk along the lakefront
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Feb 14 16:33:27 2006

I think that the ones still spread out all over the streets and sidewalks
may belong to people who have not returned to New Orleans. There are some
boats moored that look quite good, and they may have been adequately
tethered to the docks from four different directions. There are also a lot
of boathouses in that area, and they are all pretty well destroyed to the
point of needing to be completely rebuilt.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com