Subject: [Leica] Ballet Tryout Submission Photos
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Feb 14 06:53:00 2006

Douglas Herr writes:

> Greg, it may be that your post-Vuescan work is where you should be
> lookingfor the solution.  I've found that learning to use PS
> Curves, especially as
> an adjustment layer, has made a big difference in the presentation
> of my photos. My fav is the third photo of your daughter; it exudes a
> simpleelegance.

Thanks Doug,

I'm going to be spending more time looking at the curve settings in Vuescan
to see if that helps. Perhaps a switch to Nikon's scanning software.

The Vuescan help facility is rather thin. My recollection of the Nikon Help
facility is that it too was less then detailed.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Ballet Tryout Submission Photos)