Subject: [Leica] Ballet Tryout Submission Photos
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Mon Feb 13 20:27:52 2006

Adam Bridge writes:

> Thank you very much for posting these Greg. Somehow I missed the
> waterfront. I have shared them with my wife who is raving over the
> images of your daughter. I love the soft and elegant feel of them.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the reply.

Are the ballet shots soft? The negs are wicked sharp. The zoom lens I used
for these could be used to cut frozen butter.

Any idea what the heck I'm doing wrong in the scanning process?

I don't seem to shoot any of the b&w film on Vuescan's Film Profile List.
Figuring this out prior to scanning the Bluefire negs is not going to be fun.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] Ballet Tryout Submission Photos)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Ballet Tryout Submission Photos)