Subject: [Leica] bonfire 2006
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 13 10:45:29 2006

In a message dated 2/13/2006 12:35:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
philippe.orlent@pandora.be writes:
Beautiful shot. Strangely enough, on your  site, it looked very grainy
in different places of the image. So I was  thinking to try my just
downloaded Neat Image demo on it, for my own  learning purposes.
But once downloaded on my laptop, and opened in PS, it was  simply
perfect. As if the image via your website was 1 stop over,  but
downloaded it corrected itself to the right exposure.
Could  this have to do with the fact that you didn't embed a profile
for  it?

Thanks, I just checked and somehow the Save for Web icc profile was
unticked.  Don't know how that happened.  I fixed it now.  You  might take
another
look.

http://www.sonc.com/bonfire_2006.htm

Regards,