Subject: [Leica] Re: BD' students (was press winners)
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Sun Feb 12 10:38:24 2006

BD, will these students be assigned do a pj project such as the Starbucks
one your students did a couple of years ago? And what became of them
(especially the unusually excellent one)? Did any go on in the field? (not
that going on in the field is necessary).

bill h (who also did not know H C-B at their age)