Subject: [Leica] Re: world press winners 2006
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Feb 11 17:46:11 2006

What do you mean, "is it moral?" Are we all morally required to go to the
scene of disasters to 'help?' Of course not. The photographer or reporter on
a scene is doing far more to 'help,' by bringing the event, disaster, to the
world's attention, than people sitting at home questioning the morality of
photographing rather than 'helping.' ;-)