Subject: [Leica] More 15mm Shots
From: james at tingphoto.com (James Ting)
Date: Fri Feb 10 15:12:50 2006

Thanks, Dick.

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+james=tingphoto.com@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+james=tingphoto.com@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of
Richard S. Taylor
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 4:13 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: RE: [Leica] More 15mm Shots

James - I haven't tried to shoot a brick wall yet.  I do know that
there is quite a bit of stretching near the edges of the frame and
it's best to keep recognizable objects (e.g., faces) away from there,
or be prepared to frame loosely and crop a bit off.

B.T.W. I really enjoyed your first posts especially since so many of
them used a wide angle lens so effectively and I'm playing with the
15 at the moment.  Keep 'em coming and welcome.

Dick
Boston MA