Subject: [Leica] Lower 9th Ward - Another 20 images
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri Feb 10 05:49:12 2006

Jeffery,

If you haven't already done so I'd encourage you to print, or have
printed, a set of your images. You have some really amazing photographs
that I think are powerful and unique. They're different from anything
else I've seen, and they'd make a great series for display somewhere.
Perhaps even a book of some type. I don't know who you contact about
getting your images placed, but someone on the LUG may.

Your images are so good they need to be shared. They look good on-line,
but I'll be they'd look exceptional as fine art prints. These are the
type of images that will grow in importance over time.

Keep photographing!

DaveR