Subject: [Leica] Pick three
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Feb 9 19:32:28 2006

There is a lab that develops silver halide films down here, but their
turnaround time is about 5 days. Still, that might be better than having the
film x-rayed on your way back home. They use XTOL, and their work is pretty
clean. If you want B&H to ship some film down here ahead of you, let me know
and I'll give you my shipping address.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com