Subject: [Leica] Pick three
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 9 19:21:05 2006

In a message dated 2/9/2006 9:12:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,
feli2@earthlink.net writes:

I'm heading down to New Orleans to shoot for about two  weeks.

Jeffrey's pictures motivated me to dislodge myself from work and  finally get
down there and shoot.

I'm packing the 35/50 Lux, 2/90  Cron and M4/M7 bodies.
I believe that I can also fit my Hasselblad Xpan in  the Domke 803
Tri-X and Delta3200 will be my  stocks.

feli

If you do,we would appreciate copies of prints the Louisiana Collection  at
Northwestern State University of Louisiana. You can own  copyright.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana