Subject: [Leica] Decision Time: slides vs. digital vs. B&W
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Feb 9 15:44:58 2006

Kids performances starting tonight. There are 4 performances in 3 days so I
can recover if I "screw up." They will be in very colorful costumes are
makeup, but nevertheless I am going to use Tri X on one of the Leica to
capture the, well, B&W pictures. For the color shots, I have a choice of
either putting Provia 400F in the other Leica (the test shots from the
rehearals indicate that 400 is fast enough for ~F2.8 shots) or take the
Epson R-D1. I am primarily shooting 75mm FOV so the R-D1 would be fine with
a 50mm lens. I am leaning toward the slides only because I like the Leica
better than the R-D1. Suggestions?

use richard at imagecraft.com)