Subject: [Leica] Lone posey - a return to the analog domain
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Thu Feb 9 12:47:09 2006

Just as an observation:

I"m loving the discussion of Digital vs. Analog for the simple reason that
I'm going back and forth about it in another domain: Whether to get an
Amateur Radio which is dominated by one form of filtering ("DSP" (sand) Icom
ic-756PROIII) or the other ("Rocks and springs" plus some late DSP, Yaesu
FT-1000MP Mk-V Field).

I should say, I'm AGONIZING about it, and sadly, there isn't a clear cut
"sharpest/best" in the field, unlike Leica. (Sorry, had to have some
content, and pandering is content)

JD

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Lone posey - a return to the analog domain)
Message from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Lone posey - a return to the analog domain)