Subject: [Leica] R8 and DMR malfunction
From: bforan at pacbell.net (Berry Foran)
Date: Wed Feb 8 21:46:51 2006

To experienced DMR users:

I received a DMR that I had ordered in July of 2005. I am unable to
set a user profile that the DMR will store if it is turned off.  Also
the shutter release buttons on the DMR will not function unless the
camera is turned on by tapping the shutter release on the R8 body,
this has to be done for each exposure.   Are there any simple
solutions to this or does the unit have to go back to New Jersey? Is
this a problem with the DMR or with the R8 body?

Thanks in advance for your help.   Berry

Replies: Reply from john.nebel_lug at csdco.com (John Nebel) ([Leica] R8 and DMR malfunction)
Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] R8 and DMR malfunction)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Just joined)