Subject: [Leica] Tabasco sauce
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Wed Feb 8 17:11:33 2006

I grew up in Louisiana not far up the road from where Sonny now lives, and
later in New Orleans.  Tabasco is practically the state drink down there.  I
actually think it one of the more complex-tasting sauces, though certainly
not the hottest.  I can still remember a trip to the McIlhenny plantation on
Avery Island where they make the stuff.  The aroma was fantastic.

To get sort of back to photography, I once read that HCB carried around a
small container of hot pepper paste from North Africa so he could add it to
his food when it was too bland.  I've no idea if this is true, but you can
bring a lot of stuff back to life with Tabasco.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Tabasco sauce)