Subject: [Leica] CS2 and noise reduction.
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 8 15:24:34 2006

CS2 made the same demand of me. I immediately slapped it down. For, smart as
CS2 may be, it obviously didn't know it had just moved into a segregated
neighborhood (digital darkroom) that does not allow Internet connections. No
how. Not even. Not ever.

Purity of code (as if) has its drawbacks, I suppose. But only one box in my
office has to plod along with a firewall, pop-up blocker, anti-virus, and
anti-everything else software.

-Chris Lawson

From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>