Subject: [Leica] CS2 and noise reduction.
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Feb 8 14:11:57 2006

Ted

Just imagine it the other way, in the good ol' times of film: if there would
have been a efficient wetlab trick to get the grain completely out of your
available light or whatever grainy shots - would you have used it at least
from time to time? I guess yes.

http://tinyurl.com/ac0e
Scroll down to the bottom and you see two pictures. Left: unfiltered, right:
filtered.

cheers
Didier

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] CS2 and noise reduction.)