Subject: [Leica] Tina and Digital (was, Enlarger
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Feb 7 12:33:45 2006

I believe what I said was that it is fast becoming an artifact. And if you
don't think it is, try counting up the available pro quality black and white
printing services available today - or color for that matter - compared to
five years ago. There are, btw, many thousands of people who own and ride in
horse drawn buggies, and use buggy whips, but that doesn't mean that the
buggies aren't historical artifacts.