Subject: [Leica] Black and white papers
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Feb 6 22:12:07 2006

I have been "backing" Ilford and largely use RC paper BUTTTT I've just
bought a dry mount and ifffffff I am able to flatten those little
suckers, I should be able to be happy doing fibre again. So:

mainly:

Ilford MG iv, cooltone and warmtone
Ilford MG developer (sometimes neutol)
Tetenal fixer
Selenium for archival and colouring purposes, or Sepia, or other split
tones seemingly best with warmtone paper