Subject: [Leica] enlarger
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Feb 6 14:31:49 2006

At 05:11 PM 2/6/2006, you wrote:
>I do take a lot of digital pictures. I never print them as I cannot figure
>out the software.  I have given up on this.   Chemistry I know and I am 56
>years of age, so I can stick with what I know up to my use-by date.

Marc -

I'm your senior by 4 years and I have figured out!  You can do it,
too, and it's much, much easier than learning darkroom photography
was many years ago.  Just get a good Epson printer, archival inks,
and a RIP (some are free).  You can then print on any paper - art,
matte, glossy, luster, watercolor, and new improved ones are coming
out all the time.  You can work in the light and not have to breathe
toxic fumes!

>But digital and this lad will never be a happy match.
>
>Marc

I think if you spent a day or two at a workshop learning digital
printing, you would never go back.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com