Subject: [Leica] Recommendations for an enlarger
From: lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger)
Date: Mon Feb 6 10:46:01 2006

On 2/6/06 10:40 AM, "Chris Saganich" <chs2018@med.cornell.edu> wrote:

> Recently I became disenchanted with 8x10 and upgraded for 16x20.  If your
> serious you will also get the bug for larger prints.  The single most
> efficacious piece of equipment I picked up was an RH designs F-stop
> enlarging timer.  There is nothing nicer for B&W enlarging and well worth
> the cost.

I second the recommendation of the RHDesigns f-stop timer.  Nothing has made
my darkroom work more enjoyable that this.  Ok, that and the ipod.

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Recommendations for an enlarger)
Reply from rhaightjr at yahoo.com (Bob Haight) ([Leica] Recommendations for an enlarger)