Subject: [Leica] Another Screwy question
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Feb 6 05:31:03 2006

M lens on LTM not possible without focus problems at infinity, because of
the IIIf's longer flange to film plane distance (M =27,80mm, LTM=28,80mm)

I guess it must be one of those special edition Summilux with 39mm ltm.

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Another Screwy question)
Message from AKROEHLE at peoplepc.com (Alice Kroehle) ([Leica] Another Screwy question)