Subject: [Leica] A cause worthy of a print donation
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Sun Feb 5 20:09:44 2006

My dear colleagues...
My apologies if you get this on more than one list. (It just means that
you and I share good taste in lists.)

Many of us who are self employed in the US have no (or nearly useless)
health insurance. Here's a case where even having it didn't help much. A
fellow photographer is in need of our help. I'm donating a print or two
to this worthy cause and would like to bring it to your attention for
consideration...
http://www.nppa.org/news_and_events/news/2006/02/nickerson.html

--
Be well,