Subject: [Leica] Leica C3 compact camera
From: awd377 at yahoo.com (Aran Trachtenberg)
Date: Sun Feb 5 19:21:06 2006

Hello, everyone-
  Newbie Leica owner here.
  I just inherited a Leica C3 and, althoughI've been a professional
photographer for 28 years (medium format and Canon FD only, this is my first
Leica.
  Can I please get some feedback from users as to what their experiences are
or have been with this beauty. I haven't had a chance to run anyfilm through
it yet.
  Any and all feedback would be much appreciated.
  Thank you in advance.
                                   ron 224 aka awd377@yahoo.com