Subject: [Leica] PAW and a New Orleans shot
From: Engl6914 at cableone.net (Lee England)
Date: Sun Feb 5 14:53:31 2006

So far I'm keeping this up.

PAW for this week is from the Ground Zero Blues Club in Clarksdale,
Mississippi.  It is owned by Morgan Freeman who lives in Clarksdale in the
Mississippi delta.  It was called Ground Zero before the New York terrorist
attacks.  The contrasts in this picture were hard to deal with, and if any
of you have experience with shooting under stage lighting I'd like to hear
from you.

     http://englandphotographic.com/Groundzero.html

A couple of others just done:
    My attempt at a New Orleans photo.  The flowers and grass in this scene
are long ago dead from the flood.
    http://englandphotographic.com/NewOrleanscemetery.html

The last was taken in December at the cathedral in Bergerac, France and just
printed.
    http://englandphotographic.com/Bergeraccathedral.html

Comments are educational.

Lee England