Subject: [Leica] Re: Another 18 photos from the 9th Ward
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Feb 5 07:18:17 2006

I recall that one of the people on the forum told me to get out and take
pictures of all of the volunteers pitching in to get things back to normal.
I think that might be happening in Mississippi, but I've seen little of it
here. Some college students from up north came down and helped us clean out
our flooded buildings at the college. But the majority of volunteers that
I've seen have been SPCA .I had several visits by the SPCA in early October.
All were from (are you listening Ted?)Canada!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com