Subject: [Leica] Another 18 photos from the Lower 9th Ward
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Feb 5 05:56:05 2006

Of these ones, I prefer 28, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34 39 and 40, of which
33, 34 and 40 are the strongest IMO.
But I'm not that sure if you should pare these down. The vast number
of never ending documenting shots adds to the understanding of the
utter disaster over there, and makes it an impressive testimony.
Thanks for (keeping on) showing (them),
Philippe

Op 4-feb-06, om 21:42 heeft Jeffery Smith het volgende geschreven: