Subject: [Leica] My Kid's Wedding.....
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Feb 4 09:31:58 2006

At 09:08 AM 2/4/2006, you wrote:
>I do not even have permission to ask the bride or my son!....My wife, who is
>usually very laid back, does not want me to take the pictures.  She wants me
>to sit there and enjoy the day.....
>This is not going the way I thought it would......
>Frank Filippone

Tell her that your way of enjoying the day would be to take
pictures.  I would be extremely frustrated if I were denied the
opportunity to take photos and the stress would probably lead to a
nervous breakdown.  You can convince her that you feel the same way.

Good luck -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com