Subject: [Leica] My Kid's Wedding.....
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Feb 4 07:59:39 2006

Enjoy the day. Just take personal images for yourself. Even though dad
(s) pays for the wedding, it's really the women's show, with a lot,
and I mean a lot, of 'don't go there' areas.

Hire someone you don't know to keep it professional.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com