Subject: [Leica] My Kid's Wedding.....
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Sat Feb 4 06:50:42 2006

Frank,

I can sympathize with you.  My daughter is getting married this summer
lakeside at a historic Lake Erie resort.  Photo opportunities abound
and not really being into the wedding scene (i.e. the movie "Father of
the Bride"), I would prefer to be taking photos.  However, duty calls
and it is hard getting shots while walking her down the aisle and
giving her away.  You bet that I will have my M4-2 nearby and like
Didier recommends, will be shooting later in the evening.  Everyone who
knows me won't think this odd as I'm rarely seem without a camera.  The
resort community is alcohol-free so I'm not sure how many antics there
will be to shoot.

Rob McClure
Upper Sandusky,, OH

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] My Kid's Wedding.....)