Subject: [Leica] Seeking general macro advice
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Feb 3 01:10:37 2006

Thanks to all for the good advice.  Looks like the 90/4 might do the
trick for my modest magnification needs, but not the most "ergonomic"
option.

I'm reluctant to start a new small format camera system, but it seems
a used SL and the Leica 60 is a reasonably priced combo I could just
dedicate to the macro jobs.

The 100 APO seems by all accounts to be like a superb lens,  but even
used will likely blow my budget.

Loved the pics. William's lighting was so wonderful, I wonder if this
"painterly rendition" is reprentative of the 60's overall performance.

Lots to consider.  Thanks so much!

Scott