Subject: [Leica] Batteries for motor M - problem
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Feb 2 11:24:39 2006

After a few years the lithium batteries in my motor M finally got
feeble so I went down to Radio Shack to buy a couple more - they don't
seem to work at all! I replace them with the old ones and at least the
old ones seem to want to make the winder move. I test them out with my
volt meter and they seem fine - it's like they don't connect somehow.

Has anyone seen something like this? Just bad batteries?

Thanks

Adam