Subject: [Leica] Seeking general macro advice
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Feb 2 08:57:30 2006

Hello Raimo,

I have a crazed young German friend who has discovered the Visoflex III
which he's used pretty successfully with a 90/2.8 and a tripod for this
kind of stuff. He continues to look for a 65/3.5 at a decent price, but
they still appear to fetch a lot of money. The signature is a lot like the
60/2.8.

Thanks for the comment.

Best Regards,

William