Subject: [Leica] First 15 mm Pix
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Feb 2 08:40:14 2006

Dick, I don't think the finder is much WIDER, but in this shot, he was
HIGHER. At that close distance parallax is an issue even with a superwide
angle lens.
Didier

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] First 15 mm Pix)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] First 15 mm Pix)