Subject: [Leica] Have we lost our minds?
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Feb 1 13:46:58 2006

Wait a minute. Old wounds? The American Civil War ended 141 years ago. It is
an important part of our national history. We're supposed to apologize for
mentioning the atrocities at Andersonville? Or, for that matter, at Elmira -
http://www.civilwarhistory.com/ElmiraPrison/Elmira.htm

This is one of the more bizarre exchanges I've witnessed - or participated
in - in more than eight years on this list.