Subject: [Leica] Re:kodachrome
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Jan 31 15:40:48 2006

At 05:56 PM 1/31/2006, you wrote:
>No problem George. Ted, Tina and B.D. have volunteered to emigrate
>to Netherlands to run the machine and do the job for Fred Hess and
>the rest of us investors.
>
>Strong regards,
>
>Seth

Not me!!  I'm allergic to all of those chemical solutions.  Since
Kodak switched to Qualchrome for Kodachrome processing and ruined
lots of my irreplaceable film, I've totally given up on Kodak
positive film.  I might consider some E-6 film that I can develop
myself, but I'll never trust Kodak with my film developing
again.  Thank God for digital!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com