Subject: [Leica] CS-2
From: lousapienza at msn.com (Lou Sapienza)
Date: Tue Jan 31 08:42:12 2006

Knowledge is power
Without "knowing" the complete capabilities of "CSII" you'll never know what
you need and don't.  I upgraded from 6 to CSII and I'm glad that I did.  The
convenience of work flow with Bridge alone closely justifies the cost.  And
Although I shoot the majority of my personal and pro work with two a Leica
M6 and MP (and a Polaroid Sprints can 120) I've become more familiar of just
what can be done with CSII with publications as "The Photoshop CSII Book for
the Digital Photographer."  The more I have become to know the capabilities
of CSII, the more tools I have at my disposal.  The upgrade cost of $159 was
well with every penny (it includes support.)

As far as work flow, organization and metafile imbedding it's a dream (with
one or two very minor quirks.)
Lou Sapienza