Subject: [Leica] who repairs bullova accutrons?
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Tue Jan 31 06:36:02 2006

              I doubt you will get it repaired - the Accutron was the first
electronic
              Watch to wow the watch market - appearing in 1960 and for a
few
              years after that

              I suspect the circuitry has failed due to age and
deterioration of the
              "tuning fork" system

              Keep it as a collectior' item -  or check with Bulova
              Corpn - they are still in business

             Joseph Low / Singapore