Subject: [Leica] Visa Pour l'Image 2006 - Perpignan
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Sat Jan 28 05:15:06 2006

Hi Steve,

 From their site, I glean that the exhibitions of photos. (to be held
at 10 locations in Perpignan) are from the 27/08 - 11/09.

The prize evenings are on 1,2,3/09.

"Meet the photographers" (discussion group) is every morning and open
to all.

Participation (sending in your own work) see: http://
www.visapourlimage.com/anglais/infos.php3

Badge collection and documentation to be found at Hotel Pams.

The festival itself is from 02 - 17/09. BUT, there is no mention (in
the French version) of a division between pros. and public visiting
days.

Greetings,
B.