Subject: [Leica] late sale list-short
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Fri Jan 27 22:07:52 2006

Howdy from Wyoming;

Sorry for the late post of these items, but we just returned from an
incredible concert.  We enjoyed two hours of cello/piano  all
Beethoven concert by Carter Brey.

I have only a few items of interest tonight.

One box of Leitz close-up items, all LTM, mostly for 50 elmar.  It
includes several small  close-up copy stands, extension tubes,
focaslide.   $100.00

135mm f/4.5 short mount Hektor with focusing tube for use on a
Visoflex.  $100.00

135mm f/4.5 M mount Hektor.   $100.00

Leica M-1 body $550.00 firm but will trade for something of equal
value and interest.

Kind regards, Mike
mstoesz@wyoming.com