Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 3 Jeffrey---N agin
From: Engl6914 at cableone.net (Lee England)
Date: Fri Jan 27 20:39:00 2006

On 27 JAN 06 Norm wrote:

  What about San Andreas?  It's still
> ticking away - just waiting.  What perceived obligation do we have in that
> event and its aftermath, and by way of prevention, preparation and
> reparation?

Norm,
If I need to chill a beer off I'll stick it next to your heart.  You have
intelligent, cogent, and lucid arguments--but like the tin woodsman, you
have no heart.  This line of thinking is why we can't get help.  It's the
same argument used against the rape victim--well, if she hadn't worn such a
short skirt...
    I don't know you, but I know you're like the rest of us--one day you're
going to get caught  in the kind of trouble you don't want.  And it's
possible you're going to ask for help.  And it may be you're going to ask a
person like you.

Lee England
Natchez, Mississippi
USA