Subject: [Leica] Rare pic post from a LUG blabbermouth - Abondoned Shoes and Mail
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Jan 27 15:04:45 2006

Folks,

I shoot mostly B&W with my Leica's and have been sick enough that
I haven't managed to soup anything I've managed to shoot in around
6 months.

But I blabber on and on here, much to my enjoyment, and feel guilty
for not posting pics.

So what the hell, here's a non-Leica pic.  At least, I think the composition
is in the "Leica spirit."

Abandoned Shoes And Mail

http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps/Street/Things/slides/AbandonedShoesAndMail.html

I did shoot a roll of Provia with my M6 in recent months (ok, not so
recent) and
managed to scan a few slides this week. Once I update my web site, I'll
post a
genuine Leica pic.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Rare pic post from a LUG blabbermouth - Abondoned Shoes and Mail)