Subject: [Leica] WTB: 127 reel ; 4x4 carrier for Beseler 4x5
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Fri Jan 27 20:00:24 2006

John,

These folks sell 127 film:  http://www.jandcphoto.com/  You may want to
email them about the reels.  I believe their German affiliate,
www.fotoimpex.de may sell reels and JandC might be able to order them
for you.  The other alternative is to use something like a Yankee
plastic tank with a variable width reel.

Can't help with the carrier, but you might be able to make a sandwich
with some black cardstock from the arts and craft store and put it into
a larger carrier, or use a glass carrier.  You can also make a carrier
from black matte board, but it won't have the guide pins.

Good luck!

Mike D