Subject: [Leica] RE: PAW Week 3 Jeffrey---Nagin
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Jan 27 14:29:22 2006

Hey, I'm in the 20% of the city that IS above sea level. Katrina destroyed
the other 80%. But not as bad as Galveston got it last century (and they're
above sea level). If you look at a color coded relief map, everything from
Texas east to the Atlantic will be under water when the North Pole melts
down. Nobody lives forever....